Warner Dvd Cases.......arrrggghhh

D

durden-soap

JUST RECEIVED A LETHAL WEAPON BOX SET 1-3 DIRCTORS CUT & LW4 ALSO, IT IS A 4 DISC BOX SET BUT I HAVE LW 1,2 &4 IN SNAP CASES BUT LW 3 IS IN A NEWER STYLE KEEP CASE, BUT ALL WAS SEALED IN THE SAME BOX SET......?

WELL ****** OFF....ANYONE KNOW OF HOW TO GET HOLD OF REPLACEMENT COVERS FROM WARNER ?

WARNER ARE THE WORST DVD MANUFACTERER CRAP TRANSFERS & CASES, MAYBE THE DISC MIGHT BE MISSING NEXT TIME !!!

AUSTRALIA MANAGED TO BULLY WARNER A BIT, BUT HERE I CAN'T EVEN GET AN EMAIL ADDRESS FOR THEM.

CHEERS.

I've never had a problem with Warner's cases, nor do I take issue with their transfers; I certainly do not find them to be "crap".

I'd switch off your caps lock too old chap, it's rather bad form.

Buy Amaray's from pretty much any disc or computer store.

Dismantle the snappers, scan them and reprint them.

Or join www.dvdcoverart.com

Yeah but they wont look half as good after scanning them.

yeah! that's what i thought might as well just use the snap case in the end.

what i was asking was if anyone knew of how to obtain replacement covers from warner bros like they offered in australia, not a crappy pirates print from cdcovers.cc. i suppose i should cover all my silver tops with a cd label too !!!

Originally posted by tha-dizzle
Yeah but they wont look half as good after scanning them.
That depends on your scanner, printer and your editing skills.

So, I beg to differ.

Warner are using plastic cases for most new releases in this country, but it's taking a while to replace the older titles, there's still a lot of old stock around, but i'm surprised they made up a box set with 3 cardboard and one plastic!

In Australia they have been embracing amaray for years and all warner titles are in plastic cases. Australia is still the best for Warner's - their dvd's usually have a clear case with 2 sided art, wheras the UK warners usually have single sided art and come in a grey case.

In the US, they still use cardboard most of the time.

i wouldn't have minded really but one out of the four cases has an amaray and all the rest are snappers, and also the snapper cases are reflective silver & amaray is a dull grey, doesn't even match.

oh well looks like i won't buy a box set from warner again until they have completely replaced the snappers to amarays.

I saw 'The Last of the Mohicans' DVD that is :D this morning and it was in a Amaray case which I’m pretty sure was in a snapper previously.

yep, they are defenently converting to amaray but what's up with a box set with 3 snappers & 1 amaray.

bit of a spoiler, i'm a bit gutted. or maybe i have too much time for worrying about ****.

This list might come in handy for some people:

Warner titles previously in snapper case now availble in amaray:

2001: A Space Odyssey
Animatrix
Batman
Badlands
Charlie & the Chocolate Factory
Cradle 2 The Grave
Eight Legged Freaks
The Green Mile
Goodfellas
Last of the Mohicans