Warner Bros UK online shop

marcaaron22

Anyone ordered from Warner Bros’ UK online shop, what are your experiences, good/bad?

On Sunday I ordered The Dark Knight Trilogy on 4K Blu Ray for £26.99 with ‘WELCOME’ code, the status is still showing as ‘awaiting dispatch’, the money has just this evening been taken out.

Deuce

Anyone ordered from Warner Bros’ UK online shop, what are your experiences, good/bad?

On Sunday I ordered The Dark Knight Trilogy on 4K Blu Ray for £26.99 with ‘WELCOME’ code, the status is still showing as ‘awaiting dispatch’, the money has just this evening been taken out.
I also ordered Sunday and they were despatched last night.

ALI_D

I have placed a few orders with them, all have been steelbooks, not good so far.
Good luck if you want to cancel a order, even a preorder, they just simply ignore you, charge you and send the item anyway.
They charged me for a preorder (2 weeks before release date), 2 weeks past release date still hadn't dispatched it, then came the email saying they can't fulfill the order, 2 more weeks before i got the refund.
Last order was for 2 in stock steelbooks, both arrived in a flimsy cardboard envelope, badly damaged with dents and scratches all over the place, sent back for a refund, which again took weeks.
This all took place before lockdown, so no excuse for not replying and ignoring emails.
I will never order from them again.

marcaaron22

I also ordered Sunday and they were despatched last night.
Checked this morning, it says order complete, also got an email to say my order has been dispatched.

marcaaron22

Received the set on Saturday morning

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX 4K OLED TV Review: The best TV of 2020?
Top Bottom