Warmup 4ie

Deaksy

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am currently ripping out and re-fitting a new kitchen at home and with it being built on the back of the house like most standard terraces its a cold spot during winter so before retiling the floor I am looking at installing underfloor electric heating.
I am looking at buying a warmup 4ie to run the underfloor heating but before buying this unit I wondered if any knows whether you can run both the underfloor electric mats and the central heating through the combi off of the same unit.
Thanks in advance for any help

Providing you use a double pole relay to keep the switching signals to the EUFH and boiler separate then electrically you can use the one stat to switch both heat sources. Just be aware that the floor sensor will override the air sensor so will switch off the heating signal once the floor is warm enough therefore both heat sources switch off once the floor hits its setpoint. I'd suggest you would be better using two stats so you can prioritise one heat source over the other and ensure that both work properly.

Cheers Neil I have been checking warmup's web page and apparently they sell and independent wireless switch system that works with the 4ie and will enable the control of both separately but using the single thermostat, thanks though

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom