Wario Ware: Touched! Demo Version?

elephant56

Standard Member
Hi

Recently bought a DS Lite.

Today I picked up a pre-owned copy of Wario Ware Touched from Computer Exchange. No instructions, no box. Still £18 though.

As I start the game it has Demo Version writ large on the upper screen. Also the cartridge has a Not For Resale label on it.

Other than a quick Left Hand/Right Hand selection I'm straight into the game.

Fun, but am I missing something? There doesn't seem to be any high score/save game/options/character selection/story mode or indeed anything else!

Can anyone confirm what I presume i.e. I've got a promo, demo copy!

Thanks

INSOMANiAC

Banned
As I start the game it has Demo Version writ large on the upper screen. Also the cartridge has a Not For Resale label on it.

Youve answered your own question

Sound like youve been flogged this

"An exclusive demo for European DS buyers for the limited VIP Package release of the Nintendo DS (which also included A T-Shirt, a Super Mario 64 DS demo, and the Nintendo DS package with Metroid Prime: First Hunt demo.) VIPs on the Nintendo Europe site were eligible for this exclusive package, and 1,000 VIP Packs were made available for each country in Nintendo of Europe's seven territories."

I would say keep it as a collectors item, but without the rest of the gear itll probably always be worthless

INSOMANiAC

Banned
By the way, I have to add, if your paying 18 quid preowned with no box/instructions for ANY DS game, you are being very very foolish. :lesson:

Try doing a bit of internet shopping and you'll find most games for 20 quid or less imported. Youll get them months ahead of release and you wont get ripped off (this is not a guarantee).

try www.movietyme.com

:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom