Wardies Cinema Project

Wardy1982

Novice Member
Reaction score
Evening all.... Thought i would start a build thread for my 2019 project which has now started off (planning stage)

Currently have a summers / party shed down the bottom of the garden which measures 5.5m and 3m and is about 30mtrs from the nearest house i can insulate / sound proof it and shouldnt cause much nuisance to anyone.

Its currently kitted out with pallet furniture and a fully functional bar :) will get pictures together when i start the work but heres my plan so far below

Attachments

• Cinema.PNG
    Cinema.PNG
    245.1 KB · Views: 238
Will be interested in how you progress on this. I'm looking to build a summerhouse home theatre in the next couple of years.
Good luck!

Bookedmarked, look forward to updates! Good luck!

Subscribed, I look forward to seeing this progress, I feel I have a vested interest!!;)

Thank you all for the comments as I am looking forward to progressing and will have many questions I'm sure...
My first hurdle is whether to go with a TV or projector screen with the room being on the small side by the time i have the floor standing speakers in place. The end wall measures 2.4mtrs wide and 1.8mtrs high before the pitched roof begins. Any advice would be great....

Thanks

I'd look at a projector with an acoustically transparent screen, putting the speakers behind the screen will give you the sort of size you would want.

If you want some other ideas on your build, might be an idea to check mine out. Good luck, it will be worth it.

Id also vote for an acoustically transparent projector screen. Hands down the best upgrade i made to my room.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom