War of the Worlds Memorabilia?

Discussion in 'Memorabilia & Collectible Figures' started by Eletric sheep, May 8, 2007.

1. Eletric sheep

Eletric sheep

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    I've been looking for War Of the Worlds Memorabilia for a long time now, but i've never been able to find anything decent. I want some models from the film, the orignal film if possible. I want them pre-made or even figurines would be better. I'm no model maker u see. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Lez

Lez

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Not sure if this is of any help but I went to Collectormania at the weekend & there was chap there that did his own sculptures / model making / painting.

The work he had on his stall was amazing, he's currently working on a Darth Maul & that looked better than the Sideshow one's I've seen.

From speaking with him he does all sorts of stuff including items to order & to be fair the prices on his stall seem fairly reasonable.

His website is here: www.buydezignmodels.co.uk. if putting this link breaks any forum rules please remove & I'll PM you separatelty.

I've not used him but from what I saw & the prices I will do soon, possibly the Darth Maul I saw :D