War of the Worlds (2005) (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 14/06/2021

WOTW.jpg

Attachments

• WOTW (inside).jpg
    WOTW (inside).jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 48
  • WOTW (back).jpg
    WOTW (back).jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Either it went really quick or still not live.

Technical difficulties according to CS, said it would be fixed and up this afternoon but never was in the end.

I’m sure I’m destined not to get this film in a steel. I keep trying and things always get in the way. Haha.

Alternative options with sites that work... :D
Fnac.com is even using the UK mockups :laugh:

surprised no one has noticed or said if they have had a despatch email,

had completely forgot i had ordered till i looked at my emails re a different steelbook and noticed id ordered this, yesterday it was processing,

today is awaiting despatch !

surprised no one has noticed or said if they have had a despatch email,

had completely forgot i had ordered till i looked at my emails re a different steelbook and noticed id ordered this, yesterday it was processing,

today is awaiting despatch !

Not sure that "my copy has shipped" emails are all that interesting to read personally... but, hey, mine shipped yesterday with an estimated delivery date of tomorrow or Friday.

Love the artwork on this. Hope it has a glossy finish as I find the artwork shown in these threads for these steelbooks often looks better than the onw I receive in reality for matte ones which typically have very dull colours.

Last edited:
yeah agree re "my copy has shipped" responses,
I was just a little concerned it hadn't shipped! but has since :) , and must of just been slow getting stock i guess,

Not sure that "my copy has shipped" emails are all that interesting to read personally... but, hey, mine shipped yesterday with an estimated delivery date of tomorrow or Friday.

Love the artwork on this. Hope it has a glossy finish as I finish the artwork shown in these threads for these steelbooks often looks better than the actual one for matte ones, that typically have dull colours.

Probably shared EU release for which treatment is matte and flat.

Probably shared EU release for which treatment is matte and flat.
The last one they did for the normal blu ray had the same cover but was a gloss finish and had the the edges and lettering raised or is it the rest debossed :confused: :laugh:

The last one they did for the normal blu ray had the same cover but was a gloss finish and had the the edges and lettering raised or is it the rest debossed :confused: :laugh:

The one just released in Spain is matte, and no Ultrahd logo on the spine.

Not as good as the Best Buy steelbook.

Hopefully, the Zavvi steel is exactly like that one.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom