War for the planet of the apes 4K Steelbook

HELP101

Established Member
Reaction score
Just to let you no that war for the planet of the apes 4k steelbook is up for pre-order at HMV for £24.99 if someone is looking for it hope this helps ok.

Last edited:
And it has the 3D disc as well

I'll probably wait for the UHD review before buying, but this is one I hope will get the Atmos soundtrack.

Just been to see this. Great movie, forget other trilogies about people like Steve Rogers or Tony Stank or Luke Skywalker, the story of Caesar the Ape is an epic tale which deserves all the praise it gets.

Artwork is up.

DHgfCuPXoAE77lQ.jpg

I do not fudgeing like that at all. doesn't match the other 2 steels in the slightest and no title on the spine. bastards :mad:

Might look nice in the "flesh", if the steel is white and spot gloss on Caesar, but overall a bit of a fail :(

Apparently it will have the title on the spine. So I'll live with it.

Not the best is it.

Nope, it's bloody awful . Some of the worst 'art' I've seen for any release tbh.

I certainly don't get why Cesar & the horse he's riding on look radioactive or something o_O.

Nope, it's bloody awful . Some of the worst 'art' I've seen for any release tbh.

I certainly don't get why Cesar & the horse he's riding on look radioactive or something o_O.

:laugh:

I think the pinkish outline doesn't help show how it will look, and the fact it looks like it splits the spine. :confused:

Still the steelbook to me is just a bonus, it won't be displayed so I can live with that cover.

Awful, didn't look too bad as a smaller image but terrible now I've seen a proper image.

To anyone who’s imported the US disc,

How did it look? And has anyone done a comparison to the BD ?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom