Wap settings?

T

THE_RASCAL

hi i purchased my phone a few days ago and i dont seem to be able to connect to WAP? Its a samsung E900 on orange, anyone else had these problems? Ive tried calling Orange but keeping me on hold for the last 20 minutes so ill try again tomorrow. So i thought id post it on here and see if anyone know if im doing anything wrong? Thanks.

cracker

firstly try downloading the WAP settings directly from the orange website

secondly, in the old days, you had to get orange to activate data usage on your account before you could use it. not sure if it's still like this or not but probably worth asking them (if you can get through to CS)

T

THE_RASCAL

I've tried that link mate, but i cant seem to see the samsung E900 listed...is this typical of Orange? Ive just moved over to them from O2...thanks.

M

mjay

Hi,

Did you find a solution to this? I am on the same phone and network but I don't know how to configure the phone for WAP.
Also when you buy games for this phone from sites like gamemobile.co.uk, do you have to receive them via WAP or can you just download it to your computer and upload from there? I really want the lumines game!!

TIA