• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Wanting to sell speakers - hope this is the right place to ask

radialblur

Hi All,

I'm looking to sell my speakers in the classified section, but I have to specify a price.... What would be fair to ask for the following:

Kef KHT-1005.2 5.1 setup, all 5 eggs are like new condition and have never been thrashed & Sub has never been out of the box.

They come with 2 sets of Kef 1000 series stands, and I think there is more than a years warranty left on them (I am under the impression these hold a 2 year manufactures warranty - please correct me if I am wrong), I need to find the receipt to verify just how much, but I haven't owned these for a year yet.

Everything is boxed with all accessories, bags, manuals etc (I'm a bit anal like that, drives the missus mental) ;)

Many thanks for any input, and sorry if I asked this in the wrong place.

R.

Last edited:

KUBBY

Hi and Welcome.

No problem with that question here.

After a quick look,I can find new packages at the £399 mark.HERE and Quantum do them at £349 HERE

The stands,again new, are £69.95 as HERE and you have 2 pairs?

Someone and I cant remember who,Suggested that as soon as you'd taken any speakers out of the shop,the depreciation was severe,up to 50% regardless of circumstances.That being the case,your set with the stands would be worth,in the Classified Forums around £219.

Now,someone will have seen them cheaper,(whether they can link to that Cheaper price or not is another matter)and its true that some dealers MAY have had this package on deep discount

In the end,they are worth what someone will pay you and your need to sell them.

Some Warranty information HERE

Good luck,

K.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom