Wanting a front centre speaker

Gasp3621

Distinguished Member
Is that with the correction limited? I wouldn`t use the MultEQ XT with full range correction cause it does more harm than good!

It does awfully lot correction in the higher frequencies over XT32. So i would limit the correction using the slider to ~300hz or so.

Thug

Is that with the correction limited? I wouldn`t use the MultEQ XT with full range correction cause it does more harm than good!

It does awfully lot correction in the higher frequencies over XT32. So i would limit the correction using the slider to ~300hz or so.
Is that for all speakers?
It’s a steep learning curve.

Thug

Dobbyisfree

Well (a) bear in mind that the red graph is what Audyssey predicts after EQ, it does not measure it. And (b) see below:

1636980838933.png

I used to have an x2300, I'll see if I can find a screenshot from that.

Thug

Not sure if it’s me being used to how it was but the bass I had to turn down a little as it was a bit too heavy.
The rears and ceiling are a little too low and I have to concentrate to hear them.
Might have to turn them up a bit I think.

Gasp3621

Distinguished Member
Is that for all speakers?
It’s a steep learning curve.

Yes preferably. What isn´t shown in any charts is where the correction is done, this is where XT is lot poorer.

Anyway watch this clip about 10min forward and you will learn few things. It starts at 23:07.

Thug

Thanks.
I have created 2 copy profiles, one with a 500Hz curtain and one with a 300Hz curtain and will try them both later.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom