Wanting a decent 37" or 40" tv for between 500 - 600 GBP

How about a Samsung LE40R88 from dixons, can be had for £584 using the PR25 discount code. Not sure how much the 37" version is

i dont know much about samsung but i have heard that they have dodgy screens is this 1 ok or not

Sort of in the same boat as you at the mo. Went to the metrocentre in search of a 32/37" lcd at the weekend. TBH the best 37" I could find that I liked the picture quality on was the Toshiba in Dixons but it was a bit out of my budget at £649 so just gonna keep looking or wait til the prce of that one comes down a little. Here's the link to it.......(comes highly recommended from me as I must of been in Dixons over an hour watching it lol)

http://www.dixons.co.uk/martprd/sto...m=null&tm=null&sku=635407&category_oid=-31917

I want to sell my Samsung LE32R51BD and get one which has a better picture.

I also want to go up to 37in but not 42 would be to big as its going in my bedroom.

Have a look at the Sony KDL-37P3020. Not seen any "expert" reviews yet but feedback on Amazon is all positive. You can get these for under £600. I was seriously considering this tv until I came across the Toshiba 37X3030DB. I've not actually purchased yet but there are plenty of Toshiba reviews about and loads of positive comments on these forums. In the absence of expert advice about the Sony, I was going to go for the Toshiba until my wife decided we should be saving our money to move house!!!

Looks like The Toshiba 37X3030DB is 1080P and the Sony only 1080I.

I'm in the same position. Trying to decide on what TV is best for my 2nd reception room as currently I've got a 40" Samsung M86.

Don't really know whether to go for the 37" version of the M series or get a 37" Panasonic Plasma. :confused:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom