Wanted : Wireless Broadband modem router

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mackster

As per title, after a Wireless Broadband router with in built modem? Any out there ?

Paul

Brand new, purchased to test problem line, fully boxed, warranty left etc. £100 inc post. Very simple to set up, good toolset.

S. Althaf

sale6.jpg

Netgear DG824M: Wireless ADSL Modem Gateway. 4-in-1: Modem, wireless access point, switch & firewall. Complete, boxed, as new & under warranty - receipt supplied. Latest firmware installed.

Everything in the box is still sealed, incl. filter, PSU, cables etc. Only thing open is the access point which is in absolutely mint condition. Netgear products have 2 years warranty as far as I know so still a good 19 months of warranty left. The unit has however been flawless for me. Reviews here & here.

Netgear MA521: Wireless PC Card (PCMCIA). Maybe 3 months old. Complete, boxed as new - warranty.

£115 for both inc.insured/registered delivery.

More details/pictures here.

DJW 666, thanks for the Link
Clueless, not really after spending that much and if I did would probably be after a branded one, thanks anyway,
Kramer, already send a request for you to split but as I already have 2 cards I really dont want another but its a great package price as that Netgear kit is excellent.

Still on the look out

Mackster

Thanks Paul, Will investigate further but as you said looks exactly what I want

Paul

Kramer - I am interested in the Netgear DG824M but not the wireless card (have one built in to my lappy).

What price for the DG824M on it's own please?

i might be interested in kramers kit,but what i'd like to know is i am currently running on ntl broadband from their own modem (not their cable set top box) with a laptop and would like to be able to use the laptop anywhere in my home without the need for wires but the laptop doesn't have wi-fi built in.
will this package do the trick or am i totally confused????
paul

Hi,

just bought a D-Link DSL-604+ from ww.dabs.com. Just search for D-Link and you shoud find it. It was £80 inclusive of VAT and Del.

Cheers

Mel

Thanks mate, just what I wanted really appreciate that :)

Mods U can close now. thx..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom