Wanted: TomTom Map USA South East

mikes

I'm not sure if the maps are transferrable or even whether this is the right place to post (I'm sure one of the mods will put me right!)

Needed for annual hol to Florida, maps for a TT One XL.

Download from TT is £35.

Anyone got one they want to move on (if this is possible?)

Thanks

I'm not sure if the maps are transferrable or even whether this is the right place to post (I'm sure one of the mods will put me right!)

Download from TT is £35.

Thanks

Where are you located?

I've got an original TT Go with the Florida maps on (absolutely invaluable for our holiday there in 2007) and if you're local enough you're welcome to borrow it for your trip (It's also got other locations such as Downtown Disney etc saved as favourites).

No offence, but all I'd ask is that you to leave me a deposit while you have it, but other than than you would just need a car charger for it as my cradle is hard wired into my car. :)

Not that I'm at all envious.... :devil:

HTH.

Download from TT is £35.

Thanks

Where are you located?

I've got an original TT Go with the Florida maps on (absolutely invaluable for our holiday there in 2007) and if you're local enough you're welcome to borrow it for your trip (It's also got other locations such as Downtown Disney etc saved as favourites).

No offence, but all I'd ask is that you to leave me a deposit while you have it, but other than than you would just need a car charger for it as my cradle is hard wired into my car. :)

Not at all envious.... :devil:

HTH.

[Edit] - I've just noticed you're in Guildford (J10 of the M25?).

I'm 10 mins from J13 of the M25....

mikes

That very kind of you.

Happy to leave a deposit.

Will it work with TT One XL?

Whereabouts is J13 M25? No hurry we don't leave until 3 July.

Thanks again.

Taken to PM

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: REL T/9x Subwoofer + Bowers & Wilkins PI7 Reviews, AV Shows in a Pandemic and more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom