• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Wanted to ask if you think I got a good deal from Sky

zebredy

Just spoke to someone at Sky, we just had Sky HD installed but due to problems with it and needing an enginer to come out they are putting a £6 something, credit on our account which actually covers the HD subscription for the remainder of this month.

Anyway apart from paying £10 for HD (which they said they can't lower at all) they are giving us Sky Sports and Sky Movies (all the channels) for an extra £10 a month for 3 months (most remember to cancel that)

Never said I would cancel or anything just he told me (I never asked) that was the latest special offer if I wanted it and I accepted, can cancel the movie channels tomorrow if I want, otherwise have to give 30days notice on cancelling that.

Total is £44 a month for 3months, that also includes all 6 mixes and the HD channels that we will get when the sports and movies 3month deal ends, is that a good deal do you think?

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom