Wanted - Sapphire screen remote control or where to find one

swoop

Standard Member
Hi. Does any have an IR remote for a Sapphire electric screen or know where to find a replacement ? A small search online finds a replacement available but at £80 that's silly for what must be a £10 IR basic remote. I have managed to "tidy" mine away somewhere and now with a lot of good sporting events I'm using my projector and having to poke at the manual screen button with a stick !
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

panman40

Distinguished Member
Hi. Does any have an IR remote for a Sapphire electric screen or know where to find a replacement ? A small search online finds a replacement available but at £80 that's silly for what must be a £10 IR basic remote. I have managed to "tidy" mine away somewhere and now with a lot of good sporting events I'm using my projector and having to poke at the manual screen button with a stick !
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Give sapphire technical a call, the guy there is very helpful, not saying he will give you one for free though.

swoop

Standard Member
Thankyou for the reply. I did think I could try Sapphire direct so will give them a call - good to know they're helpful.

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom