Wanted: R2 Jungle Book

G a f f e r

I know it's been deleted by disney but thought they'd have reintroduced it after jungle book 2 (which i don't want) was released.

I also don't want to spend the £80 or so that they're selling for on e-bay.

My dvd player and proj do PAL progressive scan so I wanted a R2 disc as I thought it would be better than R1 prog scan (proj not arrived yet but it's in the post).

Any one know where I could get it from?

Thanx
Gaffer

Lex

I don't think you will get the answer you are looking for... if someone knew where to get it cheaper they would buy it themselves and sell it for £80 on ebay! ;)

I am sure Disney will re-release this as a special edition before too long, they have done most of their back catalogue now...

G a f f e r

:D :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :D

Ok, I get the point (simple really). Just hope the re-release is soon. (My bro got R1 jungle book for £22 on ebay).

JSW

Originally posted by Gaffer74
I know it's been deleted by disney but thought they'd have reintroduced it after jungle book 2 (which i don't want) was released.

I also don't want to spend the £80 or so that they're selling for on e-bay.

My dvd player and proj do PAL progressive scan so I wanted a R2 disc as I thought it would be better than R1 prog scan (proj not arrived yet but it's in the post).

Any one know where I could get it from?

Thanx
Gaffer

Can have mine for £79 :D

G a f f e r

Originally posted by JSW
Can have mine for £79 :D

I was thinking more like £7.50 :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom