Wanted: portable iPod speakers

JDE

I'm wanting some reasonably cheap speakers so that I can use my nano round the pool this summer whilst on holiday, would need to run on batteries or be rechargable. They don't need to have superb sound quality (have the Bose sound dock for that :D ) but need to be small, portable and cheap.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

ABC1

Novice Member
We bought this , It may not have the most stunning sound but is pretty decent for £10, and folds up for taking on holiday.

Flipper

Novice Member
I bought one similar to the IXOS one in Burtons menswear shop a few weeks ago. Got it for my upcoming holiday. I think mine was £15. It's not fantastic sound quality but it does the job.

ABC1

Novice Member
The Altec may sound great, but your pockets must be pretty deep if you consider it to be "cheap"! As for the Gear4 Pocket party, yes it is small and neat, but to say the sound is weedy is a compliment!

New Start Neil

Distinguished Member
ABC1 said:
The Altec may sound great, but your pockets must be pretty deep if you consider it to be "cheap"! As for the Gear4 Pocket party, yes it is small and neat, but to say the sound is weedy is a compliment!
Sorry-I don't pay attention to the fact that the OP wanted reasonably cheap.....:oops:

I got them reasonably cheap (compared to the RRP!), I paid £101.00! :clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom