1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted Missing Gallo Owners

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by JonnyGallo, Apr 23, 2004.

1. JonnyGallo

JonnyGallo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    WANTED MISSING GALLO OWNERS

If you own a piece of Anthony Gallo Acoustics equipment, we'd like to hear from you.

Gallo Five Year Warranty

All our products carry an extensive five year parts and labour warranty, this is your guarantee of quality and provides you with maximum peace-of-mind.

In order to qualify for our Five Year Warranty programme, all users must be registered with us.

Registration is easy, simply visit www.anthonygallo.co.uk/owners.html and complete the online registration form.

Additionally...

Registering your purchase entitles you to free membership of Gallo People, The Gallo Owners Register.

Benefits of membership include:

Gallo newsletter including advance news of forthcoming products

Access to exclusive Anthony Gallo Acoustics merchandise

Invitations to dealer demo events and product launches

Exclusive special offers and competitions

2. Messiah

Messiah

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +339
    Tried that. All I get is

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, Postmaster@anthonygallo.co.uk and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Have to say my experiences thus far has not been great. Stock shortage (not informed, just missed delivery) and cack wall brackets that have minimal adjustment and look like something from a school metal work class.. Tried to register my products and got the above. Hmmmm.....

3. Matt Horne

Matt Horne

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +118
    Also when do you start sending the newsletter out, and commence with the other benefits.. only ask as I joined months ago.. has it actually started yet ?

Looking forward to seeing the Ref Centre... looks lovely.. shame I have no space (nor budget :( ) for the Ref 3's

Cheers

Matt

P.s Messiah ... yes they are actually awful speakers.. please send directly to me and I'll see they are disposed of promptly.. I won;t even charge :clown: