For Trade Wanted - iPhone 5S, buy or trade with Samsung Galaxy 4 LTE + ££

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by gunark, Jun 13, 2015.

1. gunark

gunark

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +108
    Hi - I'm after an iPhone 5S, either unlocked or on 3. GB size isn't an issue but price is so realistically I'm looking at 16GB. Colour also pot luck really, though I'd prefer black or space coal starlight carbon grey, or whatever it is now. I'm not a stickler for pristine either, but as long as it's not been dragged behind a car, got cracked or has a noticeably scratched or otherwise damaged screen, I'll take a look it.

I have in exchange a black Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE on 3 and some piece of paper with the queen's face on them (well, money). The S4 is in good condition, no marks on the screen, theres a tiny dint on the top surround and general wear and tear. It's currently running a lollipop-based ROM that uses elements of the S5 and S6, and runs very well. I'll happily restore it back to factory beforehand though. Grade wise, I'd call it B and value it at £125, and you can take a look at it in the attached images. Therefore I'd be happy to add money to the phone to make the weight up. Delivery included.

If you're not after an S4, but have a nice price in mind for your 5S, try me too.

Price and currency: 125
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included
    Payment method: PayPay, BT
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files: