Wanted Wanted: Game.co.uk Gift Card(s)

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by toni83, Feb 24, 2014.

1. toni83

toni83
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Looking for a game gift card voucher code thing that I can use online, looking for any with a value of under £160

Price and currency: £0.00

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. mcspongy

mcspongy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +756
    Hi Toni. I have some Game "in store" GC credit I am not likely to spend anytime soon, so I can pop into my local Game this weekend, and if I can purchase online gift cards with my in store credit I will be happy to buy some for you, in fact I have more than £160 in store credit. So assuming above is possible (it's a bit ambiguous on their website as it says you can use credit to buy anything, but then it says you cannot exchange gift cards for other gift cards) I will offer to sell you (via PM'd codes once payment has been received by BT) at 80% face value.

3. toni83

toni83
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Hi mate I actually already made my big purchase that I wanted the credit for, but i'll definitely be willing to buy at least some credit from you at 80%, it all gets spent eventually :)

4. mcspongy

mcspongy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +756
    Unfortunately they didn't give the option in the store to buy gift cards I could use online, sorry.

5. mcspongy

mcspongy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +756
    I've got some PSN credit though if you're interested but ill generate a new thread for that.

6. toni83

toni83
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I think the receipt you get the credit from has a number and a 4 digit code with it that allows it to be used online, tbh I'm not 100% sure how it works but it is possible to get the credit useable online I think

7. gamecollector

gamecollector

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +84
    On the back of the gift card. If there is a scratch panel that reveals 4 digits, it can be used online