Quantcast
  • You may not reply to archived adverts. Once they have been archived, they are no longer active and are here for reference only.

Wanted Wanted - EPSON 3D Glasses ELPGS01

DaveD20

Novice Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Location (town/city, country)
Brushford, Somerset
I want up to 3 pairs of EPSON 3D Glasses ELPGS01 for an Epson EH-TW9000 Projector if anyone has any at a realistic price please or a link where I might get some or are there any compatible replacement options ?

supahyp

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Reaction score
beaconsfield
I have 2 mint , unused , in orignal boxed , would like to get what i paid for the (28), with delivery extra

DaveD20

Novice Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Brushford, Somerset
thats fair enough I will take them please, how much delivery and how do you want paying, take this to a private conversation with details

supahyp

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Reaction score
beaconsfield
Photos of the specs . Brought from ebay to use with a 7400 (!) , so never actually used Come in original boxes , no lens cleaners or bags included . I will ship next week ,and will update with costs of postage . If for any reason they do not work i will accept return , but postage costs to be met by buyer .

Attachments

DaveD20

Novice Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Brushford, Somerset
"I have 2 mint , unused" if they are unused they should have the plasic tag sticking out of the battery compartment.
OK let me know postage costs

supahyp

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Reaction score
beaconsfield
The tabs were in when i got them .They were removed when I got them as the penny took a while to drop that they would not work with my projector. They have been in a cupboard gathering dust since that first half hour of headscratching , then realisation .
They still turn on with the orignal battery and have absolutely no doubts they will work ,but if you are having any second thoughts , let me know , no hard feelings .

Top Bottom