1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted dragonball z collection for under £130

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by jvbgamer, Feb 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jvbgamer

jvbgamer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi im trying to find a bootleg/ box set of the dragonball dragonball z and dragon ball gt eppisodes, entire collection for under 130 in english language/ spoken i know they exist but cant find them anywere, some nice collections on ebay but all japanese dialogue i like dragon ball but i dont fancy watching 250+ eppisodes of subtitles if you know where i can get it from pls drop me a line cheers :lease: :thumbsup:

2. captaineyecatch

captaineyecatch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    You wont find a complete collection with Eng Lang as a number of episodes werent dubbed due to rights and censorship problems - some are now being released as 'Lost episodes'. Cant believe you would want to watch the Eng dub version - very very bad compared to the original japanese.

3. Aretak

Aretak

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +62
    He's looking for a bootleg set.

4. jvbgamer

jvbgamer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    any one know where i can find one not bothered about a couple of lost eppisodes just want the majority of dbz would buy the originals but cost tones of brass

5. Greg Hook

Greg Hook
    Moderator & Reviewer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    In a secret location with Jennifer Lawrence
    Ratings:
    +7,479
    Moving to DVD Talk.

6. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    Hi,

If you're looking for a bootleg version, then can I request that you don't visit the AV Forums, :mad: , because AV Forums does NOT condone or advocate piracy of any kind! READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING SUCH REQUESTS!!!!!

Please will people stop asking where to get illegal dodgy pirated DVD's! :lesson: If that's what you want, then you don't deserve to be called a fan of film! :lesson:

One of these days, newbies will read forum rules, before posting to the Forums! :rolleyes:

Pooch

7. TranceFan

TranceFan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +173
    try ebay m8 they pop up fairly regularly, not everyone here gets on their high horse about backups :rolleyes: as they are the only way for fans in the UK to get the set.

8. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    TranceFan,

You obviously don't know the difference between a back-up and a pirated disc! (which is hardly surprising really)! :rolleyes:

You're not allowed to back-up or duplicate DVD's for any reason. IT's THEFT!!!! So, most of the "Dragonball Z" DVD's that turn-up that have English soundtracks, or English subs, are likely to be pirated, VCD's from the Far East, e.g. China, Singapore, Malaysia, etc!

Please try to make factual statements, rather than making out that piracy isn't a crime! :lesson:

A far more sensible option, would be to buy the legit releases of Dragonball Z from Australia, where the whole show is available, uncut, uncensored and with proper English language/English subs! Admittedly, it'll cost more than £130, but at least you won't be a THIEVING GIT, like some people! :mad:

You an buy legit collections of Dragonball Z on DVD, but be prepared to spend over £150 via e-Bay! There is, after all, some 280+ episodes of the show, and at an average 22 minutes per episode, that's equivalent to over 100 hours of animation! Don't be cheap, and don't be a thief! Buy legitimate material, and show Akira Toriyama that you actually like his stuff! Don't, however, steal it, just because you can, or because other people say it's okay to do so! :mad:

Pooch

9. jvbgamer

jvbgamer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i wouldnt not call me a fan with over 290 original dvd of anime and manga!
    if i could afford well over a grand fro new versions of the dragonball z i would as such i think i will not waste a grand on that !
    :offtopic: and if 290 dvd of original anime isnt enough to call me a fan then **** :censored: me :thumbsup:

10. Greg Hook

Greg Hook
    Moderator & Reviewer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    In a secret location with Jennifer Lawrence
    Ratings:
    +7,479
    Closing this thread, before it becomes another piracy discussion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.