• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Wanted: Cd-wow Pepsi Max Voucher Code! *plz Help*

HitmanKelly

Prominent Member
Hey guys

Just about to order Land Of The Dead using the pepsi max voucher code but Ive managed to somehow lose the piece of paper I had it written on :(....

Could someone do me a huge favour a tell me what it is please :)

Thanks in advance guys :thumbsup:

HitmanKelly

Prominent Member
Coz im looking to order a few films...inc batman and such can you use this £ of link more then once?

Still nobdoy out there willing to give me the code?

PJTX100

Distinguished Member
HitmanKelly said:
Still nobdoy out there willing to give me the code?

There isn't "a code", there are individual codes you can only use once sent to your email address, and for all we know they may be tracked to your email address. Anyway soneone has provided the link above, suggest you "stock pile" a few...PJ

HitmanKelly

Prominent Member
fantasticmrh thanks :)

Maybe I wasn't clear what I used to do was go to the cdwow/pepsi max page and enter a code along with my email and the voucher would be sent to me instantly, no matter how many times i typed in the code and my email i would always get sent a fresh £1 voucher, its THIS CODE im after, so if anyone could let me know

thanks

krish

Distinguished Member
Would have saved time if you just went to Google! :lesson:

search for: "CD WOW" + pepsimax

look out for the 3rd or 4th resulting link which should be a MoneySavingExpert.com Forums thread

you don't even need to click on it as the code is there on Google :)

(not posting it directly here, as possibly against the rules)

marge

Established Member
PJTX100 said:
There isn't "a code", there are individual codes you can only use once sent to your email address, and for all we know they may be tracked to your email address. Anyway soneone has provided the link above, suggest you "stock pile" a few...PJ

There was a code on dvdbargain.net, I used the same code 10 times and it always accepted it. The same code every time.

They have removed it from their site now, so pepsi promotion may be over

krish

Distinguished Member
marge said:
There was a code on dvdbargain.net, I used the same code 10 times and it always accepted it. The same code every time.

They have removed it from their site now, so pepsi promotion may be over

no it still works - tested it yesterday and was sent a £1 evoucher
(www.cd-wow.com/pepsimax and using the code found off Google)

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom