• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Wanted : Camera Advice!

Gilly

Hi all,

I am new to this section so please go easy on me!
Can someone please point me in the right direction for a half decent (up to £100) digital camera?

I do a lot of paranormal investigations and need a camera thats up to scratch, although I know my budget is quite small!

After something compact and small if that helps!

Thanks in advance,

Gilly

Last edited by a moderator:

Gilly

Thanks Wack!
MOD's: Can you please move to correct forum..............sorry :facepalm:

icemanonline

Distinguished Member
Hi all,

I am new to this section so please go easy on me!
Can someone please point me in the right direction for a half decent (up to £100) digital camera?

I do a lot of paranormal investigations and need a camera thats up to scratch, although I know my budget is quite small!

After something compact and small if that helps!

Thanks in advance,

Gilly

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
--------------------------------------------------
This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.

By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
2) Name and address including postcode
3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Hi,

If you are going use for paranormal activities then I suggest using a portable infrared lamp too as well as a camera/video. That way whatever camera you use it will be able to focus properly and take shots that do capture anything out of the ordinary or un-explainable.

I did notice that "Ghosthunters," crew seem to be using mostly Sony compact camera's but not sure of model.. they do have a website though so you should be able to ask that question.

Hope this is helpful

icemanonline

Gilly

Hi,

If you are going use for paranormal activities then I suggest using a portable infrared lamp too as well as a camera/video. That way whatever camera you use it will be able to focus properly and take shots that do capture anything out of the ordinary or un-explainable.

I did notice that "Ghosthunters," crew seem to be using mostly Sony compact camera's but not sure of model.. they do have a website though so you should be able to ask that question.

Hope this is helpful

icemanonline

We have a camera crew that put infrared camera's in the rooms that we visit and have all the other gadgetsm but I just want a simple camera to take pics during the investigations we do, would also want to use it for the family :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom