Wanted a 20" to 22" big LCD TV

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by andy c!, Apr 6, 2005.

Tags:
  1. andy c!

andy c!
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

We are thinking of getting a 20-22" 16:9 ratio LCD TV for the bedroom, and so I wondered if any of you had purchased such an item recently, and if so what did u buy and why?

Thanks for any replies...

andy c!

2. andy c!

andy c!
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    bump...

c'mon,

help me out, here please....

andy c!

3. kevingreaves

kevingreaves
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    recently bought the 20" aoc tv for £340 in my opinion it is a great tv and if you have a disney dvdeg toystory /monsters inc playing the brightness is amazing very sharp has a pc input which can give you picture in picture cioontrast is 500 brightness is 500 comes with a stand can swivel tv up down left and right also has 2 scarts one normal one rgb also has s-vhs and av inputs and analouge tuner built in my friend bought the bush lcd for £500 now only £300 from argos but i would say this is the better screen cause the resolution is 800*600 and the bush is only 640*480 so hope that helps although i am interested in the 20" dmtech which is a rebadged samsung and that has a nice slot in dvd built in and its £549 from comet