• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Wanted : 1 Rotel Surround Processor and 1 Rotel two channel Power Amp.

nmain

Standard Member
Hi,

I'd like to know if anyone is keen to sell their used RSP1068 or RB1080? Or any other power amp that would go well with the RSP1068.

Thanks.

theo cupier

Established Member
FWIW, Ebay have about 30 Rotel amps of varying hues at the moment.

£700 gets you an RB1090 whilst £20 could yet get you an RB870! Might get one of those myself and keep it in the loft for when I finally get speakers with 2 sets of binding posts to try bi-amping the fronts alongside my RB985!

nmain

Standard Member
Thanks for the ebay tip - I picked up the 1090 for £870. Now just need a processor, I think I'll give the 1098 a miss and look for the 1068 if anyone has one...

gavp

Established Member
Hi nmain, left a post already as you have this posted in the classifieds, anyway I have a silver fronted RMB 1075 power amp, originally going to put it on ebay but if I can get £550 for it you can have it, unless you alrady have a 5 channel amp and wanted a 1090 to take you up to 7.1 :rolleyes:

nmain

Standard Member
gavp - thanks for the offer - I am only after the two channel power amp for now - and I have already commited to the purchase of the 1090. So I will give it a miss - but thanks for the offer!

I am just after a processor now - looking for the RSP-1068.

thanks anyway.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom