Want to try out 4K?

chaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just got a new 4KTV and a 1080p cheap projector for using outside in the garden before I set out to buy a 4K Player I would like to try out some samples of 4K to download to a USB stick see what it is like I have heard you can download them from youtube but I can seem not to find it can someone help please

Right I have found some samples but when I tried to download them to my usb I do not know where to go from here. as you can see I got this message
I also tried another site This one can not get anywhere with this one Help Please

Attachments

• 4K.png
    4K.png
    774.3 KB · Views: 59
Surely your new 4K tv has YouTube?
Just search 4K videos, select one and press play.

I just got a new 4KTV and a 1080p cheap projector for using outside in the garden before I set out to buy a 4K Player I would like to try out some samples of 4K to download to a USB stick see what it is like I have heard you can download them from youtube but I can seem not to find it can someone help please
You do realise that a 1080P projector will only project 1080P so why bother?

Just google "4k demo mkv" and you should find some freely available demo files you can try out, like from 4kmedia.org and other places. Put those on your thumb drive and see how your TV fares.

Right I have found some samples but when I tried to download them to my usb I do not know where to go from here. as you can see I got this message
I also tried another site This one can not get anywhere with this one Help Please
That's just a link(to open another web page) you would need specific software to download YouTube.
Just use the inbuilt app to play 4k as has been mentioned.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom