• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Want to replace my plasma with LCD.

johnbritten

I currently have an LG plasma that have had for 2 years now. Me and the mrs have decided to treat oursleves to a new LCD.
I will use it for PS3, 360, Sky+HD so 3 hdmi's at least.
Would also like a vga input so i can connect my laptop, also component as i have my dvd player hooked up this way.
Our current screen is 42" but only hd ready, not full hd so this would also be a requirement.
I would ideally like a bigger screen, and have been looking at the LG 47lh4000 as it seems to tick all the boxes, my only problem is i will have to wait till next month before i have the money for this as trying to save at the same time as preparing for our first child too.
I was wondering if anyone would have a suggestion as to another simlar screen that would be an alternative option for us to have a look at.
We have about £650 to spend at the moment.
Veiwing distance is about 2.5m-3m.

Thanks everone in advance for your help.

John

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom