Want to buy a Elite, caould i trade my PS3 at Game?

martylaa

Ok really want a Elite as i loved GOW when it first came out, i have a 60GB PS3 backwards comp one, has about 13 games, i was thinking about selling it all and using funds for a elite and i'd have to get another blu-ray player, however just spoken to a mate and he reckons i could trade some of my PS3 games in at Game against a Elite, could i do this?
Should i do this?

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member

martylaa

Thinking about trading my Wii and games plus a few games from my ps3 and seeing what i'd get off a elite maybe game or gamestation, would it be worth it would i get a good deal or do they just have your eyes out

PoochJD

HI,

Anyone trading software or hardware into stores like Game, Gamestation, Blockbuster, etc, won't get as much value, as if you sold them yourself via the AV Forums, eBay, or the classified ads. However, it depends also how badly you want the items you want, AND if you have the means to sell the unwanted stuff yourself or not.

Ideally, sell it yourself, where possible, but if not then Game are reasonable for hardware stuff. But only reasonable!

Pooch

martylaa

selling my nintendo wii and ps3 on ebay now, yeah the prices game give against something were not the best

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom