Want to be a Pro, a Pap, a Tog.. THINK!

mucca_D

Prominent Member
Reaction score
As some may know, Doctor who is filmed in and around Cardiff, so when any filiming is going on in public place it attracts alot of atention.

More so, as Karen Gillan is getting some press attention as the new Girl!

Some of my photos are on my flickr, and some are with a news agency.. but this is not about my photos, this is about all the hard working Pros out threre, working rain or shine.. Hard work.. !

This below is the weather we had to shoot in. so if you see any of the pictures of DrWho from the Llandaff shoot. think of of the conditions we were in!!!

Do I want to do it full time.. yes of course I do:D

"Worlds Smallest Violin" kicks into action..... :devil:

...I just want to be able to afford that "Glassware" :smashin:

Jim

Carbon Fibre mono would be nice too!

The interest in the New DrWho is mad. nearly 200 views in two days.. its not even in a group!
3987167405_b7d85363c5.jpg

if only all coppers had an arse and legs like her

if they did, those skirts should be mandatory :clap:

I'm not sure what kind of weapon she has in that holster either, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to have it used on me. :eek:

I'm not sure what kind of weapon she has in that holster either, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to have it used on me. :eek:

PMSL.. I thought what weapon,, then scrolled up, and almost wet myself...

Liquid,, you have a very warped mind..:D

The delights of being a Pro, Pap tog then..?;)
You never know what is going to pop up to the other end of the lens
( Dirty old men...:devil:)

Pah, you want to try your hand at wildlife photography.

I spent two hours laying on seaweed covered rocks, about 5 inches from the sea's edge in almost gale force winds (comeplete with sideways rain) waiting for an Otter to come close enough to the shore for me to get a good shot...which it didn't :D

It's the adverse weather conditions that make getting the shot even more fun IMO :devil:

hahahahaha:rotfl: this thread has made me guffaww all morning:smashin::smashin:

Togs looking for sympathy to get a picture (and flog it for mega bucks if they can):rolleyes:
D.O.M coming out the woodwork- me included:devil:

and the laughable Dr who, its turning into a cbeebies episode of muppets in space:boring:
Bring back Jon Pertwee and the bloke with the long scarf (forgotten his name) who were the Epitomy of Dr Who

The interest in the New DrWho is mad. nearly 200 views in two days.. its not even in a group!

I'm not surprised to be honest, most of the really hardcore Doctor Who fans (Ming mongs as Russell T Davies likes to call them) can be a bit rabid about location pictures. There is a hardcore gang of Doctor Who fans in Wales that follow the cast and crew of Doctor Who around. You may have seen them milling about. Some fans were annoyed with the paps shutters drowning out the sound in the videos that the fans took at that location set. Though i think Steven Moffat (new head writer and producer on Doctor Who) will be pleased about that, he hates spoilers.

An example of one of the fans work -
Doctor Who 2010 - a set on Flickr

that mini skirt on the 'fuzz' is like a Benny Hill shoot, ridiculous:rolleyes:

...well I wouldn't has said it was quite THAT short :devil:

...but "Cue Music" :rotfl:

Jim

You want my opinion ?

Honestly, I think that the opportunity to shoot this

3987167405_b7d85363c5.jpg

is very well compensating the discomfort of having to stand like this

3987154727_47eebceba0.jpg

:devil::devil:
Rafael

Pah, you want to try your hand at wildlife photography.

I spent two hours laying on seaweed covered rocks, about 5 inches from the sea's edge in almost gale force winds (comeplete with sideways rain) waiting for an Otter to come close enough to the shore for me to get a good shot...which it didn't :D

It's the adverse weather conditions that make getting the shot even more fun IMO :devil:

you're doing it wrong :rotfl:

i was fishing in whitby and this otter would not leave me alone, i kept having to bring my line further and further in for fear of hooking but it followed my bait in, popping up every 10 metres or so to have a look at me.

I'm not surprised to be honest, most of the really hardcore Doctor Who fans (Ming mongs as Russell T Davies likes to call them) can be a bit rabid about location pictures. There is a hardcore gang of Doctor Who fans in Wales that follow the cast and crew of Doctor Who around. You may have seen them milling about. Some fans were annoyed with the paps shutters drowning out the sound in the videos that the fans took at that location set. Though i think Steven Moffat (new head writer and producer on Doctor Who) will be pleased about that, he hates spoilers.

An example of one of the fans work -
Doctor Who 2010 - a set on Flickr

It helps if you give them your pictures for the websites, Facebook, twiter etc..

D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom