Want Sky+ and have questions

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by micromyth, Dec 30, 2004.

1. micromyth

micromyth

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Me and my family are looking at getting Sky+.

We currently have Sky with Movies and Disney with a magic eye upstairs in my son's room. We want to get multiroom but the Panasonic Digibox has a faulty phone output. (does anyone know the pinouts for the phone connection for me to test?). Also we have been told that the price is £149 for existing subscribers and £99 for new customers. My wife purchased the digibox the week sky digital came out and recieved no discount. Sky tell us we got a discout we we joined but my wife is pretty sure we did not. Any help please. The offer ends tomorrow.

2. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +975
    If she paid £200 for the digibox in 1998 when SKY D launched then yes she got a subsidised install, unsubsidised price was in the region of £360-£440 depending upon where you read it:)

Can't help you with the phone connection but as you seem to be aware you will need to connect both boxes to the same phoneline.
    As for the special offer, there is ALWAYS a special offer of one sort or another, miss the deadline for this one another will be along probably the next day.