RizL4

Ex Member
Reaction score
Ok i thought it be best to start a new thread on this
Right i have made a gametag for people to login and get the beta

gamertag COD4Token
Email [email protected]
pass: thetoken

Simply downloading the Beta to your 360 using this account will not be enough so make sure you follow all of this tutorial! If you only download the Beta using This GamerTag and try to "Launch Now" from your other GamerTags it WILL NOT RUN. You must follow the instructions below!

You will need 2 controllers to do this, use a Guitar Hero 2 controller if you have to!
You will NOT need a Beta Token for this to work! You do NOT need to be in the USA for this to work!

1. Log out of all GamerTags on your 360 and do a GamerTag Recovery* of our dummy account to your xbox 360 using Controller #1. Our dummy account GamerTag is "COD4Token" 2. Now you should be logged in as "COD4Token" with Controller #1. Now sign into YOUR OWN GamerTag using Controller #2.

3. With Controller #1 (COD4Token) Go to the "Marketplace" blade and select "Account Management" then "Download History" and only highlight "Call of Duty 4 MP Beta" but do not press A or any buttons.

4. Now press the center XBox button on Controller #1 (COD4Token) and SIGN OUT.

5. With Controller #2 (YOUR OWN GamerTag) press A on the "Call of Duty 4 MP Beta". Select "Download Again" and then "Confirm Download". This may take a while so feel free to go make a sandwhich and get a cold beverage.

6. Once the download is complete you can go to your "Games" blade and select "Demos and More" where you should see the COD4 Beta for you to play. Before you begin playing though would you kindly take a moment to go to your "System" blade and go to "Memory / Hard Drive / Gamer Profiles / COD4Token" then please DELETE this profile from your 360 hard drive. Be sure to only choose "Delete Profile Only" just in case.

7. Go get sniped!

Looks like someone has changed the password it won't recover as the password is wrong.

Ok i thought it be best to start a new thread on this
Right i have made a gametag for people to login and get the beta

gamertag COD4Token
Email [email protected]
pass: xbox360

Simply downloading the Beta to your 360 using this account will not be enough so make sure you follow all of this tutorial! If you only download the Beta using This GamerTag and try to "Launch Now" from your other GamerTags it WILL NOT RUN. You must follow the instructions below!

You will need 2 controllers to do this, use a Guitar Hero 2 controller if you have to!
You will NOT need a Beta Token for this to work! You do NOT need to be in the USA for this to work!

1. Log out of all GamerTags on your 360 and do a GamerTag Recovery* of our dummy account to your xbox 360 using Controller #1. Our dummy account GamerTag is "COD4Token" 2. Now you should be logged in as "COD4Token" with Controller #1. Now sign into YOUR OWN GamerTag using Controller #2.

3. With Controller #1 (COD4Token) Go to the "Marketplace" blade and select "Account Management" then "Download History" and only highlight "Call of Duty 4 MP Beta" but do not press A or any buttons.

4. Now press the center XBox button on Controller #1 (COD4Token) and SIGN OUT.

5. With Controller #2 (YOUR OWN GamerTag) press A on the "Call of Duty 4 MP Beta". Select "Download Again" and then "Confirm Download". This may take a while so feel free to go make a sandwhich and get a cold beverage.

6. Once the download is complete you can go to your "Games" blade and select "Demos and More" where you should see the COD4 Beta for you to play. Before you begin playing though would you kindly take a moment to go to your "System" blade and go to "Memory / Hard Drive / Gamer Profiles / COD4Token" then please DELETE this profile from your 360 hard drive. Be sure to only choose "Delete Profile Only" just in case.

7. Go get sniped!

great idea but its a shame someone's gone and changed the password :-(

do u have any other dummy accounts? -

They are just selfish knobs, was probably someone that's selling the service for £5 on ebay that did it. :mad: :thumbsdow

that really wouldnt surprise me - people would do anything for a quick buck these days :-(

ok someone did change the pw i got it back tho

be quick pw is thetoken

If you do it and someone else does it same time it will mess up
so post here when your in and post back when your done

I'm downloading now

ok someone did change the pw i got it back tho

be quick pw is thetoken

Recovering now mate ..... will let you know how it goes.

edit ...... downloaded the profile ok but when i try to sign in i get ..... "your xbox live membership information is not valid. Please use a profile that contains a valid membership or recover your profile from xbox live."

Bummer.

ok give me a min i will do another account this time join in line

msg me and i will msg you the pw then report back when ur done

dam i dont have any 1 month gold cards anyone on here go one spear?
so can get the ball rolling

Post back when youve deleted the profile ..... that maybe why i cant log into it. ;)

All done matey and profile deleted. :thumbsup:

Sweet whois next

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom