Want bigger than 50" - what to get/wait for?

dealmaker

Standard Member
Currently got a Pioneer 504HDE and looking for something bigger than 50" (already got a PJ in another room so dont need one of those!).

Will any manufacturers (particulalry Pioneer who I like) be bringing out Plasma's in excess of 50" in the near future - say 63"?

Or will I be better off waiting for an LCD of this size to appear at realistic pricing?

Thanks for any feedback.

Superwof

dealmaker said:
Currently got a Pioneer 504HDE and looking for something bigger than 50" (already got a PJ in another room so dont need one of those!).

Will any manufacturers (particulalry Pioneer who I like) be bringing out Plasma's in excess of 50" in the near future - say 63"?

Or will I be better off waiting for an LCD of this size to appear at realistic pricing?

Thanks for any feedback.
I think you are in for a Panasonic TH65PV500E, but it will cost you...

It got a very good review in the latest German Magazin VIDEO, and sell for 13.000 euro's on the continent...

loonatic

Pioneer offer a 61" screen already...though I don't think it's their technology inside...didn't they get together with NEC or someone...plus it's not a true 1080p HD panel.

Cheers, Lee

MAW

Banned
The PHD65 is quite nice actually, and it's, well not actually that affordable, but not in the league that makes you gasp any more. PS that Pio is nasty, really really nasty. Fujitsu 63 is HD ready I think? PM Graham MG, he works for them.

dealmaker

Standard Member
Thanks guys.

Looks like a 65" LCD will be on the cards (at a reasonable price) before 65" are viable for me.

Top Bottom