1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want a new NTSC/60 HZ compatible TV

Discussion in 'TVs' started by Corbo, Jul 29, 2004.

1. Corbo

Corbo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,first post here on these forums.Im sure this may be a pretty straight foward question for you guys and girls here.

I'm looking for a TV which can display 60 HZ NTSC picture...mainly for games consoles such as japanese PS2.Also with RGB and maybe some audio features on board.Brand names i'm not too fuseed about but a good picture is all i would like.

I'm looking for a TV within the £100-200 price range..and around a 21-24 " screen.I've tried looking on sites but i'm not having much luck.Neither do they really tell me if it can display the picture.

So i was wondering if you could recommend maybe a few models or websites/shops within the Manchester area where i may find one.

Many Thanks :)

2. fatbob

fatbob
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

Most sets from the major manufacturers support NTSC and 60hz, so you shouldn't have any problems there.

There's a link here to a group of tv's in the £100 to £200 price range. They're all 4:3 sets, but I assumed that's what you're after when you quoted sizes starting around 21".

If you want confirmation of NTSC compatibility for any tv's you're interested in, post what kind of tv it is on this forum, and someone will confirm that's it's ok.

Hope this helps.

3. Corbo

Corbo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :thumbsup:

Cheers,i found just what i wanted when it's in stock.It says it supports the modes i want and RGB support and some cool features.

Sanyo 21DN9

Ummm,but i would like some sound as well.As my HI-FI is just totally ****e and might as well upgrade.

So where could i find a good cheap 5.1 set up to go along with this TV.Prices range as cheap as pos really.

Cheers,Ben