• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Walnut AV3 Cabinet

simkna

Established Member
Finally got around to taking a photo of my new Panel and Cabinet. Shame the cabinet got damaged in transit, but some new end panels should be on the way soon. Apart from that, very happy.

new_av_kit.jpg

Si.

inzaman

Looks very smart, i like the cabinet :cool:

blicky_1

Prominent Member
Poss looking into getting one of these, can you post a pic with the doors open, also what price did you pay and where from?? :smashin:

Hallsy

Established Member
Very nice - as above, how much did it set you back?

Also, do your remotes still work OK through the doors?

Oh, and nice screenshot you chose there ;)

D

DJRS01

Could I trouble you for some dimensions please ??

I`m looking for something less than 1400mm wide.

Thanks

p203557

Established Member
I've recently bought something similar myself. Got it from 'changing wood' their website is easy to find and its nice high quality stuff. I put my sky box etc behind the mesh door and the remotes work fine.

JeffABall

Standard Member
Hi,

I'm after something similar to this Phoenix AV3 in walnut. Problem is I would like a cabinet that houses a horizontal centre speaker. I have Tannoy F1 (W-430 x H150 x D170mm).

Does anyone know of any cabinets that will meet this requirement, or will I have to get one custom made? (expensive option I guess!)

THanks

Jeff.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom