Wallpaper

Alps

Guys, I'm going into a bit of interior design to go with my home cinema set-up.

I'm looking for some "feature wallpaper" that shows a wave or water theme, but just can't seem to find anything.

Can anyone recommend a place where I can get this type of wallpaper, please?

Alternatively, if I had a hi-res photo, a place where I can have it made into wallpaper, please?

Geps

It's probably because it's a weird request.....most people don't want water themes in their lounge......

AS for a photo, I don't know of anyone but you'd have to take great care that the image could be repeated across the wall within having a start and finish point.

Alps

LOL! Thanks for your reply. I know it's a bit odd, but trust me, what I have in mind will look darned good.

Oh, and it's only for the one wall. Not for all four :)

Alps

Hi James. Thanks for the help. Yup. A wall mural'll do too.

I've seen a couple of pics I'd like to use - just need to find out a) if they're available in hi-res. b) how much they'd set me back to buy the print/film/pic.

I was also going to see if I can find someone talented enough to paint one directly onto the wall for me. But having looked at the pics I've found, they'd work far better as a feature wall.