Wallpaper

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Building DIY' started by Alps, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Alps

Alps

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +445
    Guys, I'm going into a bit of interior design to go with my home cinema set-up.

I'm looking for some "feature wallpaper" that shows a wave or water theme, but just can't seem to find anything.

Can anyone recommend a place where I can get this type of wallpaper, please?

Alternatively, if I had a hi-res photo, a place where I can have it made into wallpaper, please?

2. Geps

Geps

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +181
    It's probably because it's a weird request.....most people don't want water themes in their lounge......

AS for a photo, I don't know of anyone but you'd have to take great care that the image could be repeated across the wall within having a start and finish point.

3. Alps

Alps

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +445
    LOL! Thanks for your reply. I know it's a bit odd, but trust me, what I have in mind will look darned good.

Oh, and it's only for the one wall. Not for all four :)

4. J-a-m-e-s_7

J-a-m-e-s_7

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +87
    Are you thinking of having some sort of wall mural. Try mural your way: Wallpaper Murals, Wall Covering, Wall Art Decor | Murals Your Way and ebay might have a few at reaonable prices. Hope that helps. They can make your own if you supply your own pic but be aware that it must be high res and it can be rather expensive.

Hope that helps.
    James

5. Alps

Alps

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +445
    Hi James. Thanks for the help. Yup. A wall mural'll do too.

I've seen a couple of pics I'd like to use - just need to find out a) if they're available in hi-res. b) how much they'd set me back to buy the print/film/pic.

I was also going to see if I can find someone talented enough to paint one directly onto the wall for me. But having looked at the pics I've found, they'd work far better as a feature wall.