• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes, well before 8am. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post.

Wallmounting Services

mseabroo

I’m finally getting around to thinking about wall mounting my 50PX70 to free up some space but want to use an installation service rather than trying to do it myself (cause it will end up on the floor).
Fairly straight forwards requirements to install a bracket, run a power spur, recess the cabling into the wall and make good.
Cable wise I will need to run in the following

2 x HDMI
1 x S-Video
1 x Component
2 x Scart
1 x Audio
1 X Wii Controller receiver

I could also do with a couple of additional double gang power sockets being installed at the same time.

Could anyone recommend good, reliable installers in the West Sussex / Sussex area that they have actually used, who have provided good service ?
Also does anyone have any experiences of using expressinstall.co.uk, who seem reasonable price wise but seem to use independant installers across the country ?

Appreciate any feedback.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom