1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wallmounting Hitachi 32 PD3000

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by Ukkel1, Sep 27, 2004.

1. Ukkel1

Ukkel1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, i would like to wallmount my Hitachi 32PD3000 plasma screen. The manual doesnt mention at all whether this is possible and what i need to do. Is there someone who can explain what to do and what kind of wall bracket i need? The plasma needs to come a bit of the wall and i should be able to swivel it a bit.
    Many thanks
    Ener1

2. AV Junky

AV Junky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +67
    Have a look at the plasma wall mounts on one of the dealers' websites. AV Sales for example (they advertise at the top of the forums pages) - they also have an offer on wall mounts over in the Special Offers forum.

3. captaindobie

captaindobie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Wall mounting shouldn't be a problem. Hitachi usually do their own wall brackets. You can also check the following link. They have a handy feature on the website that allows you to check what wall bracket you need by inputting the make & model of LCD or Plasma that you have...

www.vogels.com

Then, all you need to do is find a dealer that sells these things at a reasonable price. :smoke: