• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Wallmount Shortlist

marvinwright1

Hi,

I visited the Bristol show at the weekend hoping to decide on some wall mount speakers. I thought this would be the best place to see everything.

Models I am interested in are

Canton CD360F x 3 - Canton CD310F (rears)
Acoustic Energy Aelite onwall
Audica
KEF KHT 5000

Anyway, to be honest quite dissapointed that none of the models I'm interested in were there except Audica which I hadn't considered before the show. Its very difficult to find any shop where these can be demo'd.

I'd like to know if anyone has any experience/opinions on any of these models.
Ian J, shame you didn't get to listen to the Canton's at the show, I know they were the 2 series but would have been good for an expert opinion on what they were like.

Thanks

Marvin

Falp

marvinwright1 said:
Hi,

I visited the Bristol show at the weekend hoping to decide on some wall mount speakers. I thought this would be the best place to see everything.

Models I am interested in are

Canton CD360F x 3 - Canton CD310F (rears)
Acoustic Energy Aelite onwall
Audica
KEF KHT 5000

Anyway, to be honest quite dissapointed that none of the models I'm interested in were there except Audica which I hadn't considered before the show. Its very difficult to find any shop where these can be demo'd.

I'd like to know if anyone has any experience/opinions on any of these models.
Ian J, shame you didn't get to listen to the Canton's at the show, I know they were the 2 series but would have been good for an expert opinion on what they were like.

Thanks

Marvin
Anthony Gallo Micro and Adiva...;)

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom