Wallace & Gromit are no more...

Lex

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Aardman animations studio in Bristol has burnt to the ground destroying everything... link

:(

Just read the story. What a sad day for them but they put it into perspective with world events and are not overplaying it

quite humble of them, when they said morph was destroyed , wasnt he sold last week for £1600 to a couple who thought thier child looked like him? (morph is the fella from heart beat right?)

Hi,

That's really awful to hear! To see all your work go up in flames, must be absolutely heart-wrenching! :(

I know it's only a tiny issue, in comparison to other world events, but this was a company that brought joy to millions of people all over the world, both young and old! Such a shame that this has to happen, just after their new film has been released. :(

I do hope Dreamworks will help them financially, to try and recreate some of the characters.

Pooch

Just as the new W&G film is coming out!
I hope they make lots of dosh from the new film so they can start fresh!

AML,

The film made $9.1 million (US) over this weekend just gone! :clap:

Pooch

If Morph has been burnt to a smudge, won't he just pop back into shape again? ;)

PJTX100 said:
If Morph has been burnt to a smudge, won't he just pop back into shape again? ;)

He would have escaped by turning into a cylinder and disappearing into the floor.

Nice to see Mr Park keping in perspective

that lurpak character was destroyed too :(

though to be honest...... being butter.... he didnt stand a chance. Just hope the smoke got him first.

<Breaking News: Chas spotted on security cameras with a can of petrol>

...seriously though, bad news...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom