Wallace & Gromit are no more...

Lex

Novice Member
Aardman animations studio in Bristol has burnt to the ground destroying everything... link

:(

D

Dr Diversity

Just read the story. What a sad day for them but they put it into perspective with world events and are not overplaying it

PoochJD

Hi,

That's really awful to hear! To see all your work go up in flames, must be absolutely heart-wrenching! :(

I know it's only a tiny issue, in comparison to other world events, but this was a company that brought joy to millions of people all over the world, both young and old! Such a shame that this has to happen, just after their new film has been released. :(

I do hope Dreamworks will help them financially, to try and recreate some of the characters.

Pooch

AML

Just as the new W&G film is coming out!
I hope they make lots of dosh from the new film so they can start fresh!

PJTX100

If Morph has been burnt to a smudge, won't he just pop back into shape again? ;)

huwg

PJTX100 said:
If Morph has been burnt to a smudge, won't he just pop back into shape again? ;)
He would have escaped by turning into a cylinder and disappearing into the floor.

Nice to see Mr Park keping in perspective

Geordie Jester

that lurpak character was destroyed too :(

though to be honest...... being butter.... he didnt stand a chance. Just hope the smoke got him first.

<Breaking News: Chas spotted on security cameras with a can of petrol>

...seriously though, bad news...