Answered Wall sockets?

Halk

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be replastering my living room so that means I'll be in a position to do something about wall sockets.

Where my TV sits I need lots of them. The TV, the AVR, the Pi, the network switch etc etc. At the moment there's a double wall socket and I have a 10 gang extension cable attached to it.

I've been googling and trying to find if there's a neater solution. Ideally I'd like everything plugged into the wall. The best I've found is 3 gang wall sockets. I've also found 4 gang extensions that plug directly into a single socket but that's all.

I can't be the only person trying to think around this problem, does anyone have any suggestions on how to get around it?

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
That's the problem, as I said above the maximum I can find is 3, so I'd have to get 3 sets of 3 installed, and then an ethernet socket and a coaxial one.

Have more sockets added to the ring main. If you want triple sockets, just add more.

Last edited:
Have more sockets added to the ring main. If you want triple sockets, just add more.
Amazon do a 4 way socket. You remove the wall socket , connect the wires to the new 4 way then screw back using original screw holes

Do you have a link to it bubblegum? When I was searching I didn't find it.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Thanks Bubblegum, that's the closest I've found to what I'm after. I'm not too keen on the thickness of the sockets but perhaps my electrician has some ideas!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom