• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

wall mounting the LE32R87BD

N.A.V

Standard Member
I'm having some trouble wall mounting the LE32R87BD(R)

I've bought a Nikkai Entertainment Adjustable Flat Panel Wall Mount but I cannot fix the bolts into the back of the LCD.

What size screws/bolts go into the back of the LE32R87BD(R)?

Have I got the right bracket? Can someone suggest what bracket I need please?

king_spoon_ian

Standard Member
Hi Guys,

Still stuck with this colour bading problem - although I've had one message that suggested I turn DNIe off, that doesn't seem to have fixed it. Any help would be much appreciated.

I've had my Samsung LE32R87 for almost a year now, and just recently I've started to notice a strange problem.

Whenever there's a gradient of colour (for example, a sunrise, or the sky), rather than being a nice smooth gradient, it appears as blocks of colour. The only way I can describe this is like looking at a GIF that's got less colours than it should have - try taking a gradient of 256 colours down to 32 to see what I mean.

It's most noticeable on games - Ace Combat 6, for instance, on the 360, has a really noticeable series of circles around your view when you're in the cockpit, and the sky also looks... well... strange.

If anyone has any ideas how I can fix this, it'd be much appreciated

mikesparks

Standard Member
I'm having some trouble wall mounting the LE32R87BD(R)

I've bought a Nikkai Entertainment Adjustable Flat Panel Wall Mount but I cannot fix the bolts into the back of the LCD.

What size screws/bolts go into the back of the LE32R87BD(R)?

Have I got the right bracket? Can someone suggest what bracket I need please?
Just doing same job they are M6 x 20mm i tested mine with a probe and anything past this lenght hits a metal strip that only partially prevents longe screws. Maybe using upto 25mm with pack out washers may be OK to reduce length.

Buying a bracket for 32 - to say 50 inch may be a problem as i found the part that goes on the wall comes in at 800mm wide the same size as the width of the TV. Tthe actual tv mount brackets are overall the same size as the top to bottom measurements , so may look pants when fitted to wall.

Try a bracket fit up to 32 inch LCD screens for 200mm fixing centres.

Member252055

Prominent Member
Hi. Our MF-2332TB Tilting bracket or MF-2332FB Flat bracket will fit this TV. Width is 500mm so no problem with the overlap.

See our link below.

Regards
Graham

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom