Wall Mounting My Plasma Soon, Which Bracket?

james_19742000

Established Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this question is in the correct forum or not, but anyway if it needs moving by a Mod then please do move it.

I am re-decorating the lounge in the next couple of weeks and we are planning on wall mounting our Plasma, it is going over our fireplace which is non-working purely display only, and we want to know which brackets are best, you see some that are about £70 and then they go right up quite high in price, is the extra worth it or not???

Plasma panel is 42PD5200, will be running cables for Sky, DVD and VCR.

Thanks for any advice, anyone know which one is best!

Thanks, James.

Used a bracket from RS100 to wall mount my TH42PE50 and it was a perfect fit.

Have you got a link please??

Thanks.

Hi James,

I have the same TV on order and have opted for a slimline mount they are about 20-28mm unlike the more common 40-60mm. There is a thread on Av forums where you can get a discount by quoting a code from the company rep basically bringing the bracket down to £68 which from the build quality and follow ups from happy punters is an absolute bargain as far as slimline mounts go.

the person who is running the thread is [email protected]

best of luck with the mount.....

Excellent, many thanks for the replies, all most helpful, currently the Tv is on its stand on top of a unit in the corner of the lounge but I really want to see it wall mounted to get the full effect as it were, hopefully it will be on the wall soon and we will all be enjoying it when it is done, thanks for the help guys.

James

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom