1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wall mounting Hitachi PD6600

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by Sharpy14, Sep 18, 2005.

1. Sharpy14

Sharpy14

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Has anyone managed to wallmount one of these, and if so, which screws did you take out the back in order to attach the vertical bars. I assume the vertical bars should attach to the indented vertical strips on the tv, but there are no instructions I can see with the telly.

There is a large screw at the top of each vertical, then two smaller ones, then the supplied stand

Any help welcome

2. john.williams58

john.williams58
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,
    I Wallmounted (above My Fireplace) My Hitachi 6600 Using The Slimline Wall Universal Mounting Bracket From Av-sales.
    The Men Who Delivered The Plasma,explained That You Only Needed To Secure The Plasma By The Two Top Bolts,as They Have Wall Mounted Many By That Method,
    So After Removing The Stand I Undid The Top Two Bolts,removed The Plastic "lugs" And Re-screwed The Bolts Through The "two Bars" Which Were To Connect To The Back Of The Plasma,and Onto The Wall Mount,in Doing So Two Of The Lower Smaller Screws,also Lined Up With The Two Arms So I Unscrewed Those, Their Screw Heads Were Small For The "slots In The Bars So I Put Washers With Both So They Would Hold Against The Bars And Re-screwed Them Through The Two Bars,result...each Bar Has Two Screws Too Each.
    Job Done