Wall mounted Viera

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by Genesis, Sep 19, 2004.

1. Genesis

Genesis

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Hi

If you have a Viera that it is wall mounted could you please post pictures also details of which bracket is used. Actually if you have Viera wall or stand mounted post a picture anyway (I need some inspiration). :lease:

Thanks

2. Starky

Starky
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Genesis, I bought the tiltable bracket from Alastair Collie (very nice man) over at AV sales, this is a quality product, the only problem with the Viera because of its shape is you do have to purchase the extension kit from Alastair who will give you the power buy price (see relavant thread on forum). This does mean the front of the screen does stick out a bit from the wall though, I recessed it slightly but it still measures 6.75'' out, still looks amazing though, I would post you some piccies but dont know how, if you pm me your e-mail address I'll send you one. Bear in mind Alastair's bracket is a fraction of the cost of the oem one with the same quality. Regards.

3. alan8477

alan8477

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    My Panasonic (Viera)TH50PV30B 50 arrives tomorrow. I hope to have it wall mounted by the end of the day. I'll post pics when it's done. I shall be using the OmniMount OMU3F Fixed Plasma Wall Bracket.

4. alan8477

alan8477

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    OK, it's on the wall and working. Bought the Omnimount U3 fixed wall mount, it was the one that Unbeatable were selling with the Viera. I was impressed with the wall mount. You can see ot here: http://www.omnimount.com/product.asp?p=120 except mine is fixed. Very easy to fit, and very well thought out in terms of flexible locating. The 50 inch Viera is a VERY heavy piece of kit, but the masonry bolts that came with the Omnimount would probably support a volvo estate (but without any of the pleasure).

The Viera rocks!

5. Froggins

Froggins

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    could you send me pics of your mounted plasma as i need to find wall bracket for my 37" viera! [email protected]

cheers