wall mounted tv for viewing at 90 degrees?

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by robst3, Aug 19, 2012.

1. robst3

robst3

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    I would like to mount a standard 22" LED tv on a bedroom wall. The issue is the person lying on the bed is naturally facing a window. This means I will have to mount the tv bracket on the wall running parallel to the bed. The bed is hard against the wall on the right hand side. The bracket must be long enough such that the tv can be pulled forward from the wall and rotated 90 degrees such that it is perpendicular to the wall. This way the person viewing the tv will have a front view. Also so the tv can be put flat against the wall when not being used.

Is there such a stand that can do this?

2. JoelHagen

JoelHagen
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, just be sure you get one that extends out far enough so the TV rotation isn't stopped by meeting the wall.

3. RobbySpurs

RobbySpurs
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,867
    Did you find one of these? After exactly the same thing but don't want to spend the way£70 John Lewis want.

4. unoparker

unoparker
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not sure if there is any stand available for your needs. I guess the best thing to do is to look for a good fabricator of tv stands and mounts. What I suggest now is you make your measurements and draft for the stand you are expecting. Metal fabrication providers can surely get this done!