wall mounted my tv in walk-in wardrobe...

oasisnut

Novice Member
hi chaps, just thought i would post some pics of my tv's.
the first shots are of my 32" Sanyo CE32LD4BK-B wall mounted inside my walk-in wardrobes, A MIRROR SLIDES IN FRONT OF THE TV WHEN IAM NOT USING IT!. ( this mirror comes in very usful for watching 'other things':D :D :D ( its adjacent to the bed):D :D :D

the second shots are of my sony bravia 's' series and sanyo DC-TS760 5.1 surround sound system, in my living room. i have remote control lights in my living room, for that cool cinema experience! might wall mount this tv at some point to, but would have to take down the massive mirror above the fireplace.

hope these work....

dickst3

Novice Member
Looks like you have a nice, stylish pad there James :smashin:

One thing I don't see how that is a "walk in wardrobe"? :D

dickst3

Novice Member
very cool :cool:

oasisnut

Novice Member
really chuffed with the tv in the bedroom.
but the bravia in the living room looks a bit 'standard'.
might remove the big mirror and wall mount it, its just a lot of work.:mad: especially when you have to get it re-plastered and then you find out you need access to the SCART socket on the back!!!!!!!!!!:suicide: :D

dickst3

Novice Member
i agree it is a lot of work, but well worth it imho :)

oh, how i regret sending a sky signal to my bedroom using RF cable! its a humungous amount of work to replace it with something of better quality :(

chrisyboy007

Standard Member
Nice setup Jamespickles - especially the bedroom - its very close to what im "trying" to achieve! One question tho - where is that peice of artwork from?

oasisnut

Novice Member
chrisyboy007 said:
Nice setup Jamespickles - especially the bedroom - its very close to what im "trying" to achieve! One question tho - where is that peice of artwork from?
i bought a canvas........ and threw a load of paint on it.
simple, jackson pollack eat yer heart out!

oasisnut

Novice Member
might wall mount a tv in the dining room aswell, just for the laugh.
only problem is the tv in the dining room will be better than the one in the living room. ya just cant keep up!

oasisnut

Novice Member
worst thing is, we have ...( the old ball and chain has) just bought a kitten... oh how it loves to mess the place up!:suicide:
bloody funny watching it on the livingroom floor though... its like an ice skating rink!!

kraized

Novice Member
Nice pad. Did you clean up before you took the photos? Its just the place looks like a show house. Doesn't look lived in. More of a house than a home.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more

Trending threads

Top Bottom