Wall mounted cabinet and wall panel

paul1315

Novice Member
Recently moved house and family spends most of the time in a garden room.
TV and sky connections are all in the wrong corner for how we want to use the room so I want to put a larger TV on the wall on other side of the room.
Sockets are limited so I will probably end adding new ones (currently just one in corner of wall on which TV will go) and I think I can route some satellite extension cables to allow the Sky Q box to move.
The room has a tiled floor and underfloor heating which means it’s warm and not perfectly level due to undulations on tile faces. This leads me to wanting an av cabinet wall mounted into which a sky q box, Samsung one connect and possible a games console could be located. A soundbar could then go on top of the cabinet with the tv wall/panel mounted above. We quite like the look of wall panels and having one would provide somewhere to route cables without having to chase walls.

Can anyone recommend wall panels and wall hung av cabinets suitable for having a 55 or 65 inch tv above?
Custom made could be an option but I’d like to explore cheaper options first.
Thanks
Paul

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG SN7CY Soundbar Review, Hisense 55U7Q, LG Nano90, Best of the Month, B+W Sigourney Weaver
Top Bottom